Camp Timber Trails is a community-owned business,
bought by members of the community
as a homeplace for community.
The Homeplace Community Investment Fund bridges the vision of Dance New England, the HeARTbeat Collective, and like-minded communities with the finances needed by FDNE to continue our development. You can support this amazing project by making a donation!
How the Homeplace Fund works
The Homeplace Community Investment Fund is a donor-advised fund, managed by ImpactAssets, a non-profit organization. You make a tax-deductible donation to the Homeplace Fund, and the Homeplace Fund then invests that money in FDNE for the development of Camp Timber Trails.
There are two ways to make a tax-deductible contribution:
- One-time donation via credit card – click here to visit the Homeplace Fund’s page at ImpactAssets
- Set up a recurring donation via your online banking, by creating a payee as follows:
“Homeplace Community Investment Fund” at ImpactAssets
7315 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1000W
Bethesda, MD 20814
(Any questions on setting up a recurring payment? Email Paul Freundlich at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Benefits of donating:
- Participate in guiding FDNE’s development through the Homeplace Fund’s representative
- Receive a tax benefit (if your giving meets a threshold for your tax requirements)
- Be a part of developing a beautiful center that supports our community, for ourselves and our children
- Belong to a point of outreach that supports a healthier society.
Ownership: Consistent with shared values, the Homeplace Fund invests in FDNE at the direction of the Fund’s Representatives. All Homeplace Fund donors have an opportunity to be represented in decisions made by FDNE and its Board of Managers.
Current Fund Representatives: Paul Freundlich and Margaret Flinter – please email Paul at email@example.com with any questions.