CTT Thank You Bonfire-Saturday, Oct. 9th, 2pm-10:30pm
We are so excited to invite you to our first Camp Timber Trails Thank You Bonfire. A Day of Leaf Peeping, Drumming, Dancing, & Community Building, with Hot Chocolate, Hot Mulled Cider and a Great Fire.
* This is a one day event.
* It is a carry in carry out event.
* There will be no food service. Please bring your own snacks/dinner.
* Due to COVID-19, it will be an outdoor only event.
* Bring your masks for bathroom use.
* Tenting is welcome and our rustic non-heated cabins are available first come first serve. Sign up when you register.
* The gates will be open at 2pm for leaf peeping and for walking the land.
* Please follow the signs for parking and head to registration
* We are capping the event at 250 people.
* We will gather on the play field at 6pm to welcome and thank our communities, and to light the fire.
* The average night time temperature in Tolland at this time is just below freezing. So dress appropriately. If you are planning on tenting or staying in a cabin, you must have your own serious sleeping bags and bedding.
* Please bring your drums, your rattles, your dancing boots, and your favorite mug to fill with hot cider or hot chocolate that we will be providing.
* More details to come!
Sliding Scale $0-$50. Please create an individual registration for each person.
Rain Date: Sunday, Oct. 10th, 2021
Winter and Spring Individual Rentals
Come and stay in a rustic cabin in the woods, or rent the Lodge and enjoy a kitchen and wood stove with your pod (in several bedrooms and one large shared space). Until large group rentals resume, individuals or small groups can rent directly at CTT. For more information, please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org .
2021 Volunteer Work Days and Weekends
Enjoy our gorgeous camp, experience some community, and help us get Camp Timber Trails ready the summer! We’ll be hosting numerous volunteer opportunities in the spring. For information and to sign up, email email@example.com or Jason@HeARTbeatCollective.org.
Stay tuned for more upcoming events.
2020 Summer Volunteer Work Weekends Were a Success!!!
Fun, food and little work, too! A fantastic collection of volunteers worked on projects through the summer and fall. Cabins were painted, paths were cleared, the West Wind kitchen floor is now gleaming – and more! For information and to sign up email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or Jason@HeARTbeatCollective.org
Dance New England Camp (2018, 2019, 2021)
African dance, ballroom, contact improvisation, and salsa classes are just some of the offerings. Dance with snakes, humans, and your glorious self. Dance to live music. Dance all night to excellent DJs. Sweat prayers, breathe transformationally, beat drums, practice yoga, and learn massage from master teachers.
Or find a peaceful spot at the beach from which to contemplate mountains and sunset. Eat, converse, sing, schmooze, swim. Dance Camp is ours to co-create. Join us!
Forestdance (Aug-Sept, 2017,2018, 2019, 2021)
Come join us as we share in deep and profound celebration of our lives together on sacred and wild land. We’ll be in ceremony for three full nights, and two half nights, around the fire. Our facilitators and teachers will help guide the circle on a profound journey helping us to access and reclaim our own core, our inspiration, and our connection to nature.
Unifier Festival (June 2015-16, 2018-19)
Honoring and bringing together different sub-cultures, unifier festival is a sacred world music festival, a healing and expressive arts festival, and a yoga festival. It is a live art show, a dance party, a place for ceremony, for permaculture, for sculptural works and circus arts. It is a place to care for the land, to eat organic food, to be inspired and to inspire our kids and our elders.
Aniwa Gathering (2019)
Aniwa Gathering of Wisdom Keepers is a non profit event produced by @theboafoundation bringing 40 of the worlds foremost indigenous leaders and elders to share their wisdom and transformational healing. Join us at Camp Timber Trails for a celebration of life, ancient rituals, ceremonies, indigenous wisdom, music, art, healing and community.
Odyssey Teen Camp (2019)
A 501c3 nonprofit overnight camp for teens 12-18 in the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts. Poets, artists, LGBTQ+, theatre kids, gamers, hippies, goths, shy kids, activists, punk rockers, geeks, nerds… can express themselves and embark on their own personal odyssey of self-discovery.